THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sneak Peak

I am gearing up to reopen my shop June 1st and I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! I've decided to take Hannah Jo Creations in a slightly different direction with my reopening and I hope you all will be as thrilled with it as I am. I was recently introduced to appliques and I'm hooked! Because of this new found infatuation, I've decided to do collections of outfits using applique designs. For the little boys, each design will be available in a romper or shirt and short set. And for the little girls, each will be available in a bubble, dress, or shirt and capri set. Also, a couple of the designs will have a Jon Jon and A-line dress option. Here are a few of the designs that will be offered:

Daisy If I Do

Blue Bird Love

Whale of a Time

I Pinch!

I’m planning on posting more regularly to keep everyone up to date on new designs, sales, and any other events that may occur. Therefore if you would like to receive an email notifying you when I add these types of posts, please leave a comment with your email address and I’ll be sure you’re updated. You can also become a follower of my blog which will alert you each time I make a new post.

I hope you've enjoyed my little sneak peak ;) I can't wait to get started sewing for you all again! Also....


A WELCOME BACK SALE is in the works! More details coming soon!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay, Hannah! You know I love it! Add me to your email list.

The Ranew Family said...

Add me to the list, too. shmambee@yahoo.com